Born 29.03.1975 in Trabzon.
After receiving primary, secondary, and high school education in Trabzon studied at the Faculty of Dentistry of Hacettepe University in the years 199-1998 and graduated in 1998 with the title of a dentist.
After graduation started her career working in a private office and for a period of time worked as a dentist in Gümüşhane/Torul State Hospital and Trabzon Oral and Dental Health Centre. From 2007 on, continues her career in Private Dentomed Oral and Dental Health Clinic founded by her and her co-workers.
Participated in a number of education programmes and seminars regarding dentistry and acquired certificates in various fields. She is a married mother of 1 daughter and 1 son.
Some of the courses and seminars she has participated in:
– Dental Implantology-Treatment Planning and Prosthetic Restorations / Bego Implant Systems (Bremen, Germany, 2014)
– FDI 2013 İstanbul 101. World Dentistry Congress (İstanbul, 28-31 August 2013)
– Porcelain Laminate Veneers in Smile Design / Vesta Vestiyer Academy (İstanbul, 22-23 December 2012)
– Contemporary Solutions in Aesthetic Dentistry / Turkish Dentistry Association (Trabzon, 28 November 2010)
– Modern Interdisciplinary Procedures in Office Dentistry / Turkish Dentistry Association (Trabzon, 27 November 2005)
– Complications and their Treatments in Surgical Procedures & Periodontal Surgery and Aesthetics / Turkish Dentistry Association (Trabzon, 13 March 2005)